There's no homework today, besides reading up on SS on the Iraq-Kuwait conflict.
So its quite relaxing. First relaxing tuesday ever.
Tuesday has never been relaxing at all. Have English Tuition from 6 to 8.
So normally if there's a huge mountain of homework, I will have to stay up late to complete them which I usually don't end up finishing everything and I went to sleep.
I don't really have that perseverance to motivate myself from not dozing off while doing homework. Maybe its just because I am too slack? Maybe bah, I don't know.
So today was quite okay I guess?
As usual, Chinese lessons were slack, but managed to learn quite a lot.
Actually, among all the subjects, Chinese periods are like the only periods where I can slack down a bit. All the other subject lessons seem to be so tense up. Especially humanities lessons like SS and History.
And, today we have a last minute Physics SPA. Okay it was so SUDDEN u know? And I had to borrow long ruler from Joanna. But I din really blame Mr Ling for it..because I am beginning to love Physics more and more and maybe 爱屋及乌, I also sorta like Mr Ling now? Hahas.
Physics lessons are fun (:
There's PE today too! It was EXHAUSTING! TIRING! BUT FUN! :D
Rugby is all about running around with that ball that looks like an egg? Hahas. I was totally out of breath running here and there. But it was all worth it, cos its fun (:
Then SS, Ms Sathi started scolding us for not doing her work. She's really quite fierce when come to scolding people. Scary! But it was quite enriching too! It seems like this year's SS life will be quite tough without using POWERFUL VOCABULARIES which she proclaim that we MUST use.
Haiz, then I must really add more words to my vocabulary bank le.
And English Lesson was Haha fun (:
Ms Rani is nice, and our class can always make her laugh with us! Hahas.
And the 309's check the air flow curse is back! OMG! I hope this stupid curse will get away soon. PLEASE! I want to have proper lesson lah, like seriously?!
And!!! My English essay was printed out as a good example! First time in my life in nanhua you know? Cos my English seriously suck, and I feel so happy lah xD
After school, went eat with clique and homed (:
Haiz, I feel so sian nowadays...
Life is filled of the study study mood and I really have the urge to like talk to someone and tell him or her about every little tiny things that happen everyday so at least I have someone to talk to and wun feel so stress?
Before I end, there's something I MUST declare!
I am NOT scandalous okay? LOL!
Isn't there this group in facebook that says, "Talking to the opposite sex doesn't mean I am flirting"
Lol, I don't like to flirt with guys like seriously, talk can flirt like omg lah, I not that despo plus I not those kind of uhem people, who only know how to flirt in her life..lol..
so ya shall end off here...
BYE! :^)