Actually wanted to post about something happy but ya someone ruined everything.
Now I feel so i don't how to describe that feeling. I ask you all, do I do like someone who will keep pestering people about their relationship life? Is like, I wouldn't even ask unless the person is willing to tell me. And is like I feel a bit sad lah, that someone, whom I really thought could be very very good friends with, doubt me in this way. Its so funny isn't it? I will only tease about rumours, and when its serious, I wouldn't even tease, or should I say if I really teased, I will apologise sincerely. But I just wonder how can that person think me in this way. Nevermind, maybe I am really such a person to that person...
And I actually thought of being nice to save up some money to buy some basketball related stuff for that person..nevermind I don't know what to say already...
kk i rly dunno what to say, actually wanted to vent anger here..
bt i realised, it wasn't really anger in some sense, just disappointment perhaps?
...