Today was a HIGH day!
Was quite an enjoyable day in school. Met a lot of OC people.
It is really quite strange you know. When you don't know someone, you will never ever notice his or her presence. However, after you know them, you will find that you can see them almost anywhere. Hahas so funny. Lol.
Was quite high during PE but today PE nt much fun because its free play but there's no place. So have to play badminton in that tiny little area lor. If got free play, then can play Captains, it will be BEST! :D Hahas
Then maths lesson = laughing session.
Mr Chia was super hilarious I tell you. He was like scolding people and a few of us were like laughing non-stop. Because his way of scolding people damn epic! He is like correcting our mistake on binomial theorem, then he kp saying "I say plus dot dot dot" then keep repeating plus dot dot dot. Then he is damn funny lah. You all should see how he scold people de. Then is like Mr Chia spoilt our class duster and I think the teacher's table and chair too. Hahas you will know why if you see how he conduct his lessons. Better not tell you all, keep you in suspence ;P
*SECRET* + *Evil laughter* Hahas..
Then history lesson was fun too. Love history. Love Geography too!
Humanities ROCKS! :D
After school, settle some np stuff for Friday.
I hope she doesn't attitude us on Friday's parade, if not I can't guarantee that I can don't show her a gl face. Seriously I can't stand her. She think she very great is it? Expect us to help her wash and prepare her uniform? Think she really queen arh? Nevermind, no point getting pissed because of her.
Actually was in quite a happy mood de, but it was all dampened after I get home.
Haiz nevermind don't feel like mentioning anyway..just totally no mood already.
Hope tomorrow will be a better day...
Ohya and I "jiao shuang" alot np people today! Hahas! learn from dunno who de. Hahas!
and...
I wanna talk to people now... ):