entries
tagboard
profile
affiliates
archives
Welcome to
my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
date/time
Saturday, January 16, 2010,11:01 PM
Before the clock ticks at 12,
Just wanna wish
EVELYN
...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Tagboard
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
Plurk.com
Profile
JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
Affiliates
Thankyou
Layout:
InDreams
Maybe
Resources:
1
,
2
Archives
By post:
Back from OC!Missed me? Hahas. Bet you people miss...
/
I LOVE HALF DAYS :DHalf day school = slacky lesson...
/
Mengyeow seems to be officially dao'ing me for som...
/
It seems to be another century since I last posted...
/
Many things happened, don't really know how to sta...
/
Isn't this cute? Hahas. Took it from a shop called...
/
National Heritage Trail today(:Actually it was oka...
/
Suddenly feel like posting since I don't really kn...
/
To prove to that evil daph that I am not a profess...
/
I FEEL SO WEIRD :/I don't know what got into me......
/
By Month:
/ March 2007
/ January 2008
/ February 2008
/ March 2008
/ April 2008
/ May 2008
/ June 2008
/ July 2008
/ August 2008
/ September 2008
/ October 2008
/ November 2008
/ December 2008
/ January 2009
/ February 2009
/ March 2009
/ April 2009
/ May 2009
/ June 2009
/ July 2009
/ August 2009
/ September 2009
/ October 2009
/ November 2009
/ December 2009
/ January 2010
/ February 2010
/ March 2010
/ June 2010