Today's parade was oh my god, one word - TIRING!
Its quite difficult taking a whole squad myself. Its hard to teach them drills since I am suppose to demo to them how does the drill works. But it was quite fun taking the Sec 3s. Its like a lot of laughter in the parade and they really quite cute in some way in their actions. Maybe I will begin to love them? Who knows?
So after parade went home with clique. It was really late when I reached home and as usual, the nagging and stuff. I haven prepare my Full U for tmr's promo and I am still here blogging. FAIL. LOL.
Suddenly feel like having a wish. If I have a wish, I will wish that all my wishes will come true. sounds stupid eh? But because I really got quite a few wishes and I am greedy, I want all of them to come true, but I doubt its possible. No one can predict or see what will happen the next second, the next minute, the next day, not to say the future. There is no definite answer in somethings. of cos this does not applies to academic with those standard answers.
I feel a bit weird today. People, reality and many others are making me feel both happy, sad and disappointed. I don't really know what to say.
I just hope next tuesday will be a memorable one. Its my last year celebrating my birthday in Nanhua...