NHNP FINALLY GOT GOLD FOR UOPA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY! WOOHOO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
All of us practically SCREAMED when Mr Tay told us this news.
Omg seriously I think Sec 4 Squad'10 is the best! :D
WE ROCK! Hahas. So damn happy because at least the efforts I put in for compiling the UOPA is not wasted. Actually I was really quite depressed at the last few days of submission of the UOPA cos everything just seem to go wrong suddenly and we need to make alot of last minute changes. Plus at that time, still got the CCA extravaganza FDC training and I and Rachel and Simin really missed out alot. I remember that last 2 days for submission, I almost broke down because of UOPA. Its like it has been really a tough journey throughout. There were times when I really feel like giving up but everyone has high hopes on us, and I would definitely not want to see their disappointed faces when the result is announced.
Finally we did the unit proud before we step down.
I think I will really miss NP after POP.
lol I think my mood recently is quite extreme.
Is either VERY happy or VERY sad.
But from ytr until today, my mood is :D
Because of him and of course UOPA results (:
He brightened up my day today :D
Its like his sweet little gesture to show his support and all those little words can make me feel so happy (:
Promised him to stay happy :D
Anyway ytr parade was super epic.
Nigel was Hahahaha..so funny sia. lol I sound so sadistic here.
But he twisted his neck because he laugh until too extreme, like LOL!
But lucky he's okay already (:
And he rocks lah, seriously, not like some particular junior who omg sucks like shit.
I realised I dun really like Phua Chu Kang. So sadddd..dunno why so many people find that he is amusing. All I know is that his SHOWS are super NICE.
Hahas kk actually i gt alot of things to post bt ya vry tired alr so ya i put sleeping as my top priority now..brb :D