261th post :D Hahas..its quite difficult for me to post regularly so got hundred over posts alr very proud of myself.heehee (:
Anyway today was quite a good day. Wonder why? Because everyone is good to me.
Firstly, dorothy share her food that she brought to school with me
Then, dorothy give up her toilet to me when we went to change after PE.
Next, Daphne went home with me and she went to eat with me! Haha!
And and and, Ashley gave me 2 sweets! Hahas
Today everyone is so nice to me :D
Ohya and William asked me to Jiayous while I was doing my runs around the school during PE.
Stamina went down quite alot I guessed? Din run for quite a long time already. Must start to train because I want a GOLD for NAPFA :D
So ya today was quite an interesting day. Maths lesson was quite funny as usual.
Mr Chia used me as an example o.o
Then Geography was funny too. Mr Tay begin to blend into our joking attitude during his lessons.Hahas and me and xiao fen both agree that weikun only speak up during Geo lessons.
Sad face Mr Liu. Hahas.
Chinese was omg hilarious. Pearlynn was like asking cai lao shi to postpone the test and yay he agreed to postpone to next monday (:
AND THERE IS NO TEST TOMORROW :D
AND I GOT 15/15 FOR THE FIRST PHYSICS TEST OF YEAR 2010 :D
Hahas so happy.
Anyway I went to read some people's blog and ya is quite happy for a friend of mine because I think he is getting his cup of tea soon. Hahas. lol Some people say NCC guys are hot..lol NP guys also quite okay lah (: Hahas
LOL :D
I AM SO HAPPY NOW :D
PEOPLE! LETS SMILE :D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D