Make Happiness a Habit. You never know what will happen the very next second so just smile through every second in your life. (:
First of all, hope Dorothy enjoyed her day.
Must MAKE something super cool for her so she wouldn't say I only put in effort in the gifts for guys! LOL!
Just wanna tell her:
You are an awesome friend. Although you always like to tell me "Go die lah" but ya school wun be that fun without you there swearing for the most tiny matters and it wun be that exciting without you spotting hot guys together! Hahas. Its like in the clique, only both of us like doing that. heehee :P Thanks alot for everything since last year. Sharing your food with me during recess in class when I am there complaining that I am hungry; Giving me advice when I had problems with "sensitive" issues. Just wanna say, don't care about what the others comment about you. I know you wouldn't care but ya, you are always the best in our eyes. You will definitely find your prince charming one day. On that day, I think I will be even happier than you. Thanks alot all these while. LOVE YOU LOTS (: (: (: (L) (L) (L)
Anyway today was pretty slack~
Went JP with dad and the little bunch of cute little "devils" in my house, without my mum. She went for school camp. Guess what? The house seems quieter without her at home. What does this imply? My mum makes lots of noise when she's at home! LOL! Shh! Lucky she don't know about this blog. Hahas.
So ya yesterday spent so long typing a super long post and ended up blogger screwed everything up. So sad
and now once again, blogger screwed my long long post again! blogger seriously sucks!
Shall not post here anymore..this is making me ):