Question of the day:
What colour is Electric Blue?Electric Blue = Timeout Chocolate Wrapper = Royal Blue :D
Class Tee is settled :D
Guess what? This is the first time we order Class Tee and we settled it in less than an hour. Its just half an hour perhaps? I think this time round everything seems to go smoothly.
We (Me, Pearlynn, Eisabess and Joshua) went queensway today. At first we took bus but then the driver gave us the wrong info and so we took the wrong bus which is going to vivo. Lucky one of us which idk who suddenly point out that the bus is going vivo while we were on the bus and so we immediately alight.
Then took cab to queensway instead.
Josh paid the bill but he gonna claim from class fund.
Its $3.60. Just nice divide by whole class, everyone pay 10 cents
Hahas I think we should claim lor because we are doing the Class Tee for the class (:
It was raining really heavily when i went home...
I was drenched and so bathe and went English Tuition.
After tuition = slack the whole time.
I love the 10'o clock Channel U show.
Its about MAGIC :D
Love the show! Hahas xD
There's Physics Remedial and Sports Carnival Tmr after school at the same time.
Chose to go for Physics Remedial instead <-- choice chosen by William
He say Physics more important which I sorta agree too
UG is not even in charge of sports lah
Everytime got saikang then throw to UG.
Ytr SJ got scolded because of the briefing.
Is like where got sense?
SJ has nothing got to do with Sports. They are related to first aid lor.
Scold also must have valid reason what.
Then its like I thought since its sports carnival, it should be the sports cca people helping out? In the end become UG =.=
But this post has nothing against people in sports cca. Just think that the school management abit funny. Actually should have inter class games, change to some sports carnival. abit idk how to say! lol!
I LOVE MONSTERS :D
I want another monster from Action City!!!