"You live for yourself; Not for others"
I just discovered today that people actually visit my blog.
WOW such a big discovery eh? lol.
So ya someone told me that someone commented something bad about me on his/her blog.
And that blog owner actually copy and paste what I blogged here to his/her blog.
Should I have a copyrighted system or something? o.o
Anyway went to read the person's blog out of curiosity and was quite surprised to find out about what that person wrote.
Hmm, freedom of speech. How should we define that?
Take for example, people say who hate who, who dislike who...
so does commenting it on a blog means anything?
I wonder if this is a history blog or something whereby we need evidence to "support" your "inference" eh?
Does my post that says I dislike Phua Chu Kang means that I dun like Pang Chu Kien since they have the same initials? If thats the case, I must say you people have excellent inferential skills.
If now I mention "Mr Tan" here, does it refer to Mr Johnathan Tan, Mr Peter Tan or Mr Tan HY? So many people have the same name or same initial.
Does me liking or disliking Phua Chu Kang got to do with any issue about hating anyone? thats like a bit umm ridiculous? I didn't even thought of that when I posted that post and that person actually make such an interesting inference..quite amazing? I did not say it in a sarcastic tone.
So now what I am trying to drive at is,
if someone dislikes you, why bother doing things that will please that person?
if the person already concluded that you will be grouped under the enemies section, why doing so much to try to jump into the friends section when you will only experience replusion force?
Everyone have their own circles of friends, its just seeing if that circle of yours will get bigger, stay the same or shrink. So I would like to say, if you dislike me, go ahead. You have your own rights to dislike me which I could never ever stop. What I wanna say is, I don't dislike nor hate anyone whom I regard as a friend even when they dun regard me as their friend.
So its up to you to decide. I don't really mind if you dislike me or even hate me?
Hahas say the f word if you want. Its just a word (:
So ya before i end off, just wanna thank William for today(: