"I would buy u an everlasting rainbow...if I could"
NP (:
Yesterday Sec 3s got scolded. Didn't know what the TOs and CIs told them but ya just hope they wouldn't be demoralised by it. They are going to be Cadet Leaders soon and we are going to step down soon. Think I will really miss NP alot after we step down. But i believe the Sec 3s will do a good job too. Like I say, they have the potential in them. Its just need to wait for them to let out their potential that is inside them.
Drills session with my mini group was :D
Tian Ci talked quite a lot yesterday and he became more engaged into NP. Was really happy about it. Kang Hui and Kang Wen didn't came late because of Maths Olympian. Kang Hui was in my group and what I can say is, he is a fast learner. Just sometimes will abit lag, since he just learn the rifle drills ytr as he missed out quite a lot previously. Zhi Hui was good too, a very good timer.
Yong Lin, like to joke but then he know when to be serious and his drills are not bad too.
Qin Yin, the only girl in that group but ya its quite nice to teach her drills cos she will just listen and do well. Qi Yuan as usual need leave early and everyone kept teasing him that he's round. Hahas but he really very cute. LOL!
Then Shihan fell, lucky he never injured.
Then that twin of mine, never eat jiu come parade, in the end almost faint. Frightened me like dunno what lor.
Dean as usual with that cool cool look. Talk to him can really die cos he only give less than 5 words reply and his reply can really own me.
Nigel was sick and he still went for PT. He said it was nothing =.=
Andrew, the one who got 2nd for Road Run last year. WOW! I didn't know until ytr. Not bad! He better run on road run.
Top 10 half must be from NP okie?!
then yesterday after parade, din went home with clique. Really sorry ):
because something cropped up last minute and I had to stay. Really sorry.
Jing Zhen cried because of the pressure exerted by higher authorities. Haiz
Then monday need go find mrs lee about the Sec 3s.
I realise I am beginning to like the Sec 3s a lot, even though some may don't like me.
Nevermind, I shall cherish the last few times I had with them before we step down.
Hope we will create a lot of fond and memorable memories (:
Then quite a lot of things happened recently.
Some sad, some happy, some no feelings! LOL
Yesterday got back geo paper. Was rather stunned when I saw the results
17/25. A B3. 1 more mark to A2. I can't believe it that I scored that mark because I don't think I deserved it. I didn't really study a lot. and I only studied last minute. I think people like Eunice deserved this mark more than me because I know she really studied a lot. Didn't know what to say to her when she was quite sad about her marks. Hate this feeling, the loss of words when my good friend is feeling sad and yet I can't really do anything to make her feel better. The only thing I can let her do is to let her suan me so that she will start laughing? Hope she feels better le.
I shall really work hard from now on. I don't really want to care anymore about what people say anymore. Said that I am scandalous, so be it. I know it myself that I talk to guys more but I really don't want to lose any of my friends just because they thought that I put guys before them which is not true. I don't care anymore about bgr. Its like at this age, at this time? Its not really suitable. Seeing friends around me getting sad over the one they like, idk what to say. At least I had let go of what I once thought was a beautiful dream. It doesn't matter if u have a lover at this age anot, dun have so be it. We have friends that love us a lot. Thats enough I guess?
Someone told me: "I would buy u an everlasting rainbow, if I could", love what this person said because that person really understand me a lot.
That person asked me what belated birthday gift I want.
The only thing I said was "Something that is colourful and can make me smile"
And that person told me that. Was quite touched? Hahas.
I think I will miss the days in Nan Hua when I leave...
all the memories I had there with all my friends...
that will be the most beautiful page in my life...