"Does it really matters that much? If it was me, I would choose to love him wholeheartedly, if I could..."
Today's career talk was purely a promoting school talk =.=
The person there is just practically promoting Temasek Poly
Anyway I don't think I am the type into design although some of the courses seem really attractive.
Firstly, I have no talent for drawing
Secondly, I don't have a great passion for design
Thirdly, I don't want to go to a poly
Missed Maths remedial because of the career talk.
Mr Chia taught number patterns and went through e maths!!!
So ><
After career talk was geography project :D
It was quite humourous you know! Hahas see the product and you will know :P
Then went home with someone.
Thanks for the everlasting rainbow (:
Anyway just wanna tell you, its not that I don't wan be close to you.
Its just that circumstances doesn't allow it...
I just don't want to affect anyone, especially you since you are really an important friend...