I tink doing anyting fer 210 is nt worth it at all. None of them will appreciate it. Only will blame me when they dun lyk da arrangement or tings are nt in their way. Then when its all in the way tt appease them, did dey appreciate my efforts fer doing so much? nope, they din. Take the class seating in pairs arrangement proposal. I was jus trying to let 210 sit with their fellow gd frens so tt dey can enjoy lessons even more in class. But sum jus sae dey dun lyk da idea den still sae wat why mus change. Summore, todae go sch ask da class's opinion on the seating arrangement proposal. Noe wat happen?
A : Who in charge of the seating arrangement?
Me: I, han guang n jian sheng
A: da seating arangement in yrs hands arh, sure die liao lor
A tell B: u noe da seating arrangement rite, geraldine dey all in charge leh, means we will be seperated and seat with gals tt we dun lyk
Me: U all will be seating with yr frens
B: why must change?
Me: cos gt ppl wan
B: den change jus cos a few ppl wan? den wat bout us, gt tink bout us meh?
After convincing them tt dey will definitely be seating with their gd frens
B: okie lor if rly in tt case den can lah, if nt cannot
So wat am I? maid arh? u all wan tis den mus do tt, den u all dun lyk jiu dun do arh?
This is jus an example. did 210 ever appreciate wat I did fer them? Did dey all ever bother to sae a word of thanks instead of jus blaming me when tings are nt in their way or when tings went wrong?
I rly vry tired le....