SINGAPORE WON IN THE TABLE TENNIS SEMI-FINALS!!!!
~~~~~WOOTS~~~~~
Came to post cos of this...haha (:
okie lah...this week is common test week, mug till I almost wan die liao...
brain full of GEO n HISTORY stuff...bt straight after da test I tink dey r zooming out of my brain...haha
Geo paper was okie lah...to me is so so
History paper oso so so...da source based is lyk da killer ques...o.o
English was okie oso lah bt da summary part I feel lyk telling our school English Department hw can dey expect us to squeeze such a long passage into 120 words? It will be damn godly if I can do it man....o.o
Chinese paper was okie oso lah...n Cai Yi Fei scam us...tell us different tings from other class de..o.o
"Bt does it even matters?u carn learn chinese anyway" quoted from monkey shumin (:
So currently I am mugging fer E Lit, Maths & Science...
The one I have da least confidence is Chem...omg I scare I will fail...):
So everyone pls wish me GOOD LUCK :D
btw I gt to noe shiwei's fren...dunno y sumhw gt a gd impression of tt fren...
n todae Mr P. Tan rly irritates me....carn he jus focus more on teaching? o_O
kk, gtg liao...byes...cya soon
<3 my bloggie :P