Currently mugging geo nw...
Omg, I tink I am dying soon le...
I have a tight sheldue next week...
Mon: ORD preparation group meeting
Tues: Geography Class Test & Hosting of China Students
Weds: Discuss with squadmates bout da present to gif
Thurs: Road Marshall Duty
Fri: VJ presentation & Romeo & Juliet performance
I tink I dun even have enuf time lah...
I nid to prepare speech fer da power point presentation fer da hosting...
I nid to go through da slideshow n mak sure I had everything stuffed tight in my mind...
I nid to make a video using da clips tt bryan will send me on mon fer da VJ...
I nid to memorise my lines fer da romeo n Juliet performance...
I nid to mug fer geo...
I nid to prepare performance fer ORD...
I nid to prepare FULL- U fer da road marshall duty...
I nid to find a free dae to buy n mak present for my seniors...
Haiish so I m too busy to even post, only can tell u guys tt I m extremely BUSY!!!
p.s Bt at least I tink I can make it through wif him in my mind (: