Today, early in the morning, first ting i gt when I gt bac to class was scoldings n blames from ppl. Just because I had CCA n nid to leave early n could nt attend da drama audition, I gt blamed. I already notified u guys a few days earlier le bt did u guys ever pay notice to it? None of u did and in the end when today u guys finally pay attention to it, u guys started blaming me of last min notice. Sae I irresponsible, ask me to pon my CCA. I noe da drama is vry impt to u all, u guys spend alot of time in making it a success bt did anyone of u ever spare a thot of my feelings? Everytime when problem arises, da first person hu gt blamed is me, no matter wat, even if its nt even my fault, I gt blamed, I gt scolded. The CCA activities are nt planned by me, why must it be my fault when its nt even mine? Imagine yrself in my shoes, u hav CCA too, u hav yr own difficulties n ppl blame u fer tt, will u be sad? will u be angry? In da vry first place, I did nt volunteer to perform, I was sabo by ppl to act. But I jus did my job in carrying out my character well, go memerise my lines even though its only a small paragraph, stayed bac fer rehearsals. But none of u realise my efforts...
Regardless of wat matter is it, new seating arrangement, hosting, or drama performance, I am always da one hu gt blamed fer everything. I am always da one hu gt scolded. I am really vry tired of all these. Even in projects, its oso da same...
When something went wrong, I will be da one hu is at fault...
But none of u r dere to tell me "its okie, its nt yr fault"...
Lyk todae, even my besties din come to console me...
They can still carry on without me, i guess so...
I feel so left out todae...so extra...tt I feel that we r drifting apart...
Did anyone of u care bout hw I felt...