It had been another long period of time since I posted. Carn be help mah, cos too busy liao...I am a busy gurl...haha xD
Okie lah, today's National Day so wish Singapore a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
oso lyk to wish everyone a "Happy National Day" (:
Hmm... let me recall tings tt happen a few days ago...
On Wednesday, after school, went home wif N[H]N[P] gd frens which of cos includes:
1) Cailing
2) Sze Hwee
3) Simin
4) Kelly
5) Rachel
6) Shi Wei
7) Meng Yeow
8) Kee Foong
n many more lah...jus to name a few (:
p.s dun be angry if I din name u here bcos th rest of u r already in my heart...xD
okie... continue my wednesday "story"
den took MRT home to CCK wif cailing n Shi Wei
Bought Mr Bean...haha yum yum
On thursday, stay bac after school to help in the national day class deco competition
Stay till damn late...stapler the backgrpund papers until my fingers damn pain, especially my thumb, bt nvm lah, this is call the "Mighty idiots Spirit" hehe...
On Friday, wore the Road safety shirt wif da rest of the Sec 2 squad' 08...so damn fun n cool....
210 din won the class deco competition bt nvm lah, I guess in the hearts of dose ppl hu stay bac to do da class deco, 210 will always be da BEST (:
After the national day celebrations, went to JP wif cailing, kee foong n Meng Yeow
Kee Foong n Meng Yeow go watch movie....
I n Cailing go shopping...haha xD
Then shiwei came join me n Cailing at JP...after tt went home together...
It was a fun dae! bt it will be more fun if Sec 2 squad' 08 all go together...(:
lets have a squad outing bah...(:
okie lah, gtg mug fer geo liao...byes...(: