Today's last day of school...
Last day with 210...omg so sad lah...may nt be in the same class again le...haiish..I will definitely miss 210'08 de!!!
Today had in line skating...
Its nt vry fun cos I fell fer lyk 6 to 7 times? lols dor go count de...
Its damn painful lah..
Got 1 time I almost fall but hold on Giant's hand den nvr fall de...haha ty Giant (:
Then after skating was some stupid survey tingy...
did the survey, clean up the classroom and waiting fer Mr Tan to distribute back our progress report...
While cleaning the classroom, we nid to take out our name stickers tt is on the lockers...
Then toady and catty asked me take out nigel's one...
Tear tt time was lyk so damn saddening lah...nt gonna c nigel liao...210 will nt be completely 210 w/o him...haiish...
After Mr Tan come inspect, we FINALLY got back our progress report...
Result shall keep it to myself...nth to show off?(I am humble de..heehee :D)
After that was "forced" by toady to go JP...actually in the start was still quite abit 不服气 tt toady cheated my feelings...but after that was so thankful that toady dragged me there...
Went JP with animal farm...
Bought our clique presents...
Umm, animal farm will always stay united and shall always be Geraldine's forever love (:
Animal farm can face all problems but then within a few mins be back to normal again, thats the power of true friends :D
<3 animal farm!!!
heart 210'08
110'07
210'08
shall formed the best memories in my life...
I wun ever ever 4gt anyone of you...