"Geraldine's a Fool"
You ppl can call her that as she herself thinks that she's one and so she wun mind others calling her a fool.
Geraldine's stupid...
Geraldine is the most stupid person in this whole universe!!!!
Above are jus crap cos I am venting my anger on my poor innocent bloggie...sorrie
I know I am not as smart as you
I know I am not as clever as you
I know I am not as popular as you
I know I am not good-looking
I know I can't be compared with others
I know I am stupid
BUT can you please dun treat me like a fool?
I am a human being
I am NOT a toy
I swear that I wun ever ever believed anyone else other than myself, animal farm, SUPER clique
and HIM
Everything will not be the same anymore...
From today onwards, everything will have a brand new start...
I'll 4gt bout everything in the past and be back to my happy life...
No one can make me cry
No one can make me sad
cos...
I am the happy gurl - Geraldine
{plus I have my animal farm, SUPER clique & HIM}