"NP super clique is my love"
Had private training with Blacky Rachel, Browny Simin, Reddy Cailing and Yellow Kelly
The names are quoted by Simin but I made some changes to it...haha..
Woke up "quite" early in the morning cos we were supposed to meet at Bukit Batok Station at 9.30am. I overslpet AGAIN which is lyk dunno hw many times I overslept and become late fer some meeting or training..o.o
First one is the promo training, I was late fer lyk 15 to 20 mins?
Second one is the camp grp meeting which I was late fer lyk half an hour?
Third one is today's private training and I was late by bout 5 to 10 mins?
I just carn resist the temptation of sleeping, the seducing of my bed and most importantly my sweet dream when I dream bout my dream guy...o.o
Alarm clock are useless to me...it wun help cos I will just press down the button and continue to Zzz
I see Promotion Test saying "hi" to me but I just feel lyk saying "bye" to it...o.O
Campcraft test welcoming me but I had no choice but to reject it cos I am in Korea by then?
Campcraft Test!!! I dun wanna pitch a tent myself...its a job too "easy" fer me..lols
Btw I recently just found out that pegs dislike me?!?! lols cos pegs tend to injure me when I touch it...is this so called the pegs' self-defence?o.o
Annual Camp is another haizzz...dun tink will be able to attend it but still POSEIDON rocks..
Umm...regarding to class chalet I think there's a saying "Picture speaks a thousand words" so I shall post pics instead of narrating what actually happen during the class chalet...

Animal Farm! (:
Proudly done by Daphne

Chicky part done by me (:
Toady part is Daph's work

Nice scenery by the beach (:
Today was fun! Simin, Cailing and Rachel taught me how to plae a card game called wat "taidi"(dunno hw to spell)
They were lyk laughing non-stop lah...cos I am quite noob since I am a beginner..then there's a game rule tt says huever hu gt the card diamond 3 must start first cos its the smallest mah den I thot I can just put any card I wan when actually I shd put tt diamond 3...and cailing and simin was lyk laughing lyk siao lo when I put another card instead of tt...o.o
Btw I am gonna close my blog soon so if u wanna c my blog quickly take a few more glances...
Close blog got a reason one...
Hint: What's my blog url? think from tt den u will noe...
kk gtg soon...byes..