Today had promo training session...
I was late fer np...o.o
Actually I woke up at 5.30am cos I promised to morning call someone
But cos that someone sae 6am then morning call so I jus lie on the bed lo...
Then I doze off...woke up at 5.45am...
Then while waiting, I doze off again...woke up at 5.55...
Then I doze off once again and woke up at 7.30am...
Really very very very sorrie to that someone cos I slept at 2 plus yesterday n so I was extremely tired..n so doze off while waiting...rly sorrie ):
& stupid me thot tt I can arrive to school on time when I din calculate the time needed to change into half u...
Then the MRT in the morning was lyk so damn super jam and I missed 2 trains cos of ppl squeezing me and pushing me here n there and make me carn get into the train...I was waiting to enter the train lah den ppl jus push me aside...
Haiz...now then I noe hw blessing it is to have my dad sending me to school...o.o
Jun Wei gave us MOI n WOC training..
My MOI sux lah..cos I was too nervous, even Jun Wei sae so...
Plus my MOI is super duper funny, go ask ppl hu were there jus nw and u will noe y...
After that we had tent pitching...
Tent pitching was quite fun...kee foong become a gal...haha..damn funny
The sec3s vry nice...n they are funny too...haha
Then cos I n rachel fold the inner sheet mah bt then after finish, it turn out to be super big so 1 sec3 (ps dk the name) de comment sae y da shape so weird den zhiyun sae sum tings which mention bout someone...n I was abit speechless...lols
After training, went out with SUPER clique...
It was fun!!!
Bought HCL's present...
Then we played at the so called "garden" in IMM...
I tink the ppl all tink we r abit crazy lo...
Nan Hua Students play in playground
Somemore is Secondary de...o.O
Who cares? We are still considered as children anyway...heehee :D
After tt homed...
There's class chalet 2moro...
But...till nw I still dun noe if I am going anot...
Sorrie Jack n ppl....):
I read a bk 《下一步,该怎么走》, inside there's a paragraph of words which I tink its nice...
世上所有的一切就像云一样,一直在变化。
人会变,事会变,物会变。
在生命中没有什么是不变的。
情人原是陌生人,然后从陌生变熟悉,变成情人,一切不都变了吗?
如果你期待对方保持一样,那是不可能的。
谁能永远不变呢?
事实上,感情在经过那么多事情,在经历那么多变化之后,难道你没有发现,其实你也变了。
放手并不容易,但是不放手将会更难。
一旦爱消失,那个感觉不在,没有了也就没有了,那是强求不来的。
学着放手吧!
如果你希望让自己自由,就让对方自由,随他去吧!
如果你爱他,真的爱他的话,你应该成全他。
如果你懂得爱自己,那你应该去找一个懂得爱你的人,而不是浪费生命在没有幸福未来的情感上。
爱必须放开手,让爱自由。
如果你爱一个人,要让他自由,如果他回到你身边,那他才是属于你的。否则,就不属于你。