Today damn sian, pig almost the whole day cos I having fever (38.1 degrees Celsius) ...
Vry tired, no energy at all...
Received message that there is extra np training 2moro...
still wondering if I shd go anot...
actually tell someone I nt going le but if I dun go jiu lyk break my promise on reporting bout what happen during the training so maybe shd be going lo...
Do so much fer wat? Will appreciate meh? idk...(kk, I am toking to myself fer no reason)
Leadership camp will begin on 13 October and ends on 15 October so wun be updating my blog during these few days....miss me NOT arh... heehee
EOY over liao but I am extremely troubled...
Can someone just help me end all my worries, all my problems and all my troubles?
Haiish, not in the mood to do anything...
Mind full of uhem (*SECRET*)....think wateva u guys one bah, I wun tell de :P
Nvr talk to (*SECRET*) today, lyk a bit weird weird de, lyk something very impt is missing
Sian, nth to post liao so maybe shall end my post here...
to be continued...{if got time later}
P.s maybe that shall always stay as a secret of mine...
unless someone willing to let me reveal it...
then I will sae it out...
ily