Today no school, stayed at home slack da whole day...umm shd not use the word slack cos I haven fully recover from sick yet so shd be resting the whole day instead of slacking..heehee
Very bored at home...
But lucky gt ppl on9 hu tok to me lah
People lyk
my beloved junior: Daniel who will always be there when I needed someone to tok to
my beloved friend: Sze Hwee who will order me not to go for np when I am sick and remind me to take good care of myself
my beloved friend: Cailing who also cares alot bout me
my beloved friend: Rachel who wish that I will go for np but ask me to rest well when I am sick
my beloved pri sch friend: JH who will ask me not to switch on the fan at night when sleeping when I am sick in case will worsen my illness
my funny friend: shiwei who will be there telling me bout his stuff but at the same time keeping me entertained
my stm friend: daphne who will 4gt what she wanna ask me when she starts the conver
my loved lao gong: Pei Qin who is always teasing me on9 bt actually cares bout me alot too
All these friends are really friends...at least they did care bout me when I am really sick
Thanks alot to all my fellow friends!!
My 210 clique!!
& My np SUPER clique!!!
Not 4gting a special someone (SECRET*) (:
Tomorrow will go for leadership camp le
currently still packing my stuff
hope that will grp with someone I noe if nt da camp will be super sian w/o any frens
kk shall end up post here...
byes..
miss me arh...heehee :)
P.s I am missing u :P