As promised, I shall update on the Leadership camp...
The story begins...
Day 1: (15/10/2008)
Early in the morning went to school with my super big luggage and we are told to see our groupings in the hall and sit down in our groups. Started from the last to the front bt went I came to Group no.7, I saw my name..Group 7 - Thosai !!! My group members consists of:
1) Cristabelle (210'rians)
2) Hao Wei (210'rians)
3) Xin Ying (201 de)
4) Jun Xian (202 de)
5) Esther (204 de)
6) Desmond (204 de)
7) Jia Yun (205 de)
8) William (205 de)
9) Hui Fang (206 de)
10) Ying Zhi (207 de)
11) Kai Wen (207 de)
12) Sir Chao (208 de)
13) Mui Teng ( 306 de)
But of course not 4gting myself lah (:
Btw Group 7's trainer is "FIRDAUS"!!!
After that we were briefed on the camp in the hall by the trainers and then we proceed to Dairy Farm. Reached there, went to our respective dorms to put down our stuff. I am in Dorm 4B which comprises of people from Group 5, 6 and 7. Daphne was in the same dorm as me..heehee happy..
Then we were suppose to work on our group flag...
My group was quite dead then so not vry enthu..
Ohya da Jun Xian vry funny, he went to the wrong grp then ended up my group trainer still nid ask one trainer to find him back..
After that was flag raising then lunch...
The food was seriously quite okie lah..better than ATC and annual camp eating maggie mee every meal...
Then was some leadership talk on our personality, DISC
D stands for Dominance
I stands for Influential
S stands for steadiness
C stands for "dunno what liao" cos u ppl shd noe I tio stm from toaddie mah...heehee
Guess what I am S (:
S is kind-hearted n the lecturer even sae dun break their heart lo so dun break my heart:P
After the talk we had an activity on building a balloon tower...it was okie lah..bt my grp de nt the tallest..sobs sobs bt still S personality rox can!
Next is the high elements...
I din get to try the flying fox lah...so unlucky cos raining mah den flying fox is my grp's first activity so no chance to play lo...tell u guys sth, I din play flying fox b4 cos p5 camp nt enuf time den din get to play...so sad lah...
But I did the Challenge pole and the Challenge Ropes course..
The Challenge pole was fun lah..Mr Liu GK was nice!!! I touched the pole leh...heehee so proud of myself..n its nt scary at all lah..its fun!! I can balance on the pole leh..its super easy de..
However the Challenge Ropes course was lyk OMG can?
My trainer go choose the most difficult one fer my grp which is lyk there is only 2 cables w/o anyting to let us support and we nid to walk on it..
I was lyk so scared that I will drop down lah, then halfway through, I become standing on one cable when I suppose to stand on 2, bt manage to return bac to do...heehee
Then Trainer tell me not to do anymore staunts...haha :P
After the high elements was shower time and my grp is the last grp to be dismissed and when I went back to the dorm, its lyk omg lah still got so many ppl waiting outside the toilet to bath..cos some ppl bath damn long...
I stink can so by hook or by crook I must bath de so went to the boys toilet to bath which is a general washing area with no doors... its cool lah..bt I wear my shirt to bath one lo so dun tink sick...heehee.. :D
After that we went to assemble at the FAA to have our flag lowering ceromony and then it was dinner..
Finish dinner and it was leadership workshop whr by we nid to create a missing person..
My grp missing person is super duper funny lah..cos we dunno wat to draw then everyone take turns to draw one feature of the person...haha :D
Later was supper and night debrief...
Firdaus was not vry satisfied with my grp's performance cos we not enthu at all and he said wanna to c us more enthu the next day..n so we promised him tt we will be more enthu..dun wanna make him disappointed mah...
Then was lights out...sleeping time!!
I din rly slp on the first day cos daphne woke me up at 2.30 in the morning...she super qiang can? I was lyk sleeping so soundly when she wake me up...
Day 2: (16/10/2008)
Wake up early to shower and I smell so nice after bathing...heehee
Then we had flag raising and did some morning exercises..
After that it was THOSAI to serve the breakfast!!! n noe wat we are so enthu!!!
William was so cute lah, he kp asking the ppl if dey wan more noodles den the person nvr sae wan he jiu immediately put inside their plate..so funny lah..
After finish serving the food, we need to do a cheer:
We: Nan Hua 你们 high 不 high?
They: high
We: 为什么?
They: 因为我们是 Nan Hua High!!
So fun lah..I love Thosai!!!
Then after breakfast my grp had General stations..
The first one we tried was the high wall one den the Sir Chao and haowei support the gals up..I was lyk so scare tt I will injure them when stepping on their hands lah...
Then sth funny happen, Firdaus was down dere teasing say:
You noe I noe
You noe the group noe
You noe but the other groups dunno
haha funny!!!
To be continued...
{P.s too lazy liao den the post vry long so either later or 2moro then I continue the story (:}