Continue from my previous post today..
Let me elaborate more on the parade part yea? So We get to know our new ICs today. Gonna say Goodbye to SGT Rachel & Jun Wei, quite sad lah..I want them!!!
So the New ICs are SGT Lixin & Jerald.
Lixin is nice cos she vry sociable and friendly :D
Then interaction with them. Got one part they mention bout rumours...then as expected same thing happen again..o.O LOL seriously I dun lyk to get related in false rumours lo and is lyk so obvious the rumour is fake one lah..o.O
Btw in the first time of my life todae I heard of something called the "chicken sauce" lols
The senario was lyk this de..
SUPER clique were at MOS burger...
Then it was Rachel and Cai Ling's turn to order..
After ordering, the person at the counter asked them "Chilli or Tomato?"
Then Rachel said "Chicken" then silence and then we burst out into laughter..
Rachel damn cute lah..Chilli become Chicken..lols
Cos I think b4 the person ask what sauce they want, then simin was asking her what burger she buy and so rachel sae chicken then her mind is with the word "chicken" and so when the person asked what sauce they want, she said "chicken"..hahas :D
P.s A cute someone said to me: "不要为了somebody 而 emo for 1234567890 years luh..not worth it yea"