Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
date/time Thursday, March 26, 2009,6:40 PM
Today's another boring school day. Apparently school carn be interesting when teachers are coming into class everyday, trying to drive us nuts with knowledge and more knowledge on the different subjects, and at the same time, expecting us to have brains huge enough to absorb all these knowledge into our brain just in one day?! LOL I don't think my brain is that huge though my brain is big and I think if this goes on, my brain will be so stressed out that it starts to shrink, which means my brain will be getting smaller and smaller, which MEANS I will get STUPIER and STUPIER each day?!?! OH NO! I shall not let this happen manx. LOL
Anyway I think I am having super short term memory after being with Daphne too long. She is famous for her STM disease. Hahas. jkjk. Anyway I brought my tie to school today and when 蔡老师 asked me to go stuffroom take the air-conditioner remote from Ms Chian, I just went down without my tie. I forgotten its tie day until Mr Nicholas Liu reminded me while I was standing outside the stuffroom WITHOUT MY TIE! I just dunno what went wrong in me =.= Lucky I was not punished without my tie on if not really GG.
Ohya before I forgot, 黄老师 showed us a MV today. The Song 《你是我的眼》 because we are learning the chapter on 秋天的怀念。
The video:
Okay I think its a super meaningful song. Listen to what the couple said in this video and you will think its so touching. The guy had an incurable diseases but he did not want to be admitted into the hospital. He still asked the doctor to give his eyes to his girlfriend cos his girlfriend is blind. Its super touching de.
Btw, show a conver to you guys (:
Gεяαldιиε says: *ohh *lols i tink u spread ur germs to me