|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Monday, April 6, 2009,7:15 PM
Today early in the morning, mood was totally dampen right after I came out from the staffroom. It like I was so fuming mad at the moment when she scolded me. Its lyk she was in front of me n she expect me to go straight up to her, give her a 90 degree bow, look straight into her eyes and greet her with a broad smile of mine? WTF?!? Obviously "NO" manx. Zzz. She is too demanding. She think she queen meh? expect us to treat her lyk one when she is not even one? I rly have the urge to say the f word. But of course smart me did not. If not I think I dun need have lessons today alr. lols. kk enuf of HER. O.OSo practically, I was scolding the f word on my way back to class. I carn believe such a person actually existed in this world. Zzz. This is my first time being so angry towards someone lah. Its lyk I am being so mean by saying that in my above paragraph but seriously I carn hold my anger.Actually theres nth much today except fer this fuming incident.Ohya, received np msg regarding the Zhengzhou trip. This made my mood even worst. I had the chance of going but cos my dad dun allow, I had to give up my chance. Its lyk so sad lo. I rly wanna go de. But perhaps I am nt destinated to go fer an integrated trip bah. Haiish.Btw, wanna thanks Eugene for his maths textbook (:And because of this maths textbook, I discovered another fact which makes me felt so cheated. Maybe I should not even have bothered with what he said. Why should I even care bout him? I don't even know if what he said was the truth. I jus wanna noe if he ever care about how I feel. Nvm, I don't think he will ever know the fact that he is the one I had always like.kk so yupp, tts all fer today.To Eunice if she ever comes to my blog, I AM NOT A STALKER! Hahas :D
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |