Okay suddenly I hate blogger alot. Stupid blogger. Just now when I want come to post, its status is unavailable. Then ytr, I post on the A to Z name quiz then it just automatically help me delete some of the alphabets away. Make me need edit again & again. Blogger too lame nth btr to do arh. LOL.
kk lah so ya I just discovered that my primary school friend is in NPCC xD
I saw him alot of times alr during those np events like revolver shoot and the police knowledge talk n blah but nt vry confirm its him. So we both nvr sae hi to each other. So sad sia. Next time I see him, I MUST say hi to him. Hahas DANIEL FONG! another daniel on my msn. I got alot of daniel leh until I gonna mixed up liao. LOL
Hmm recount bout jus now.
A group of Sec 4 guys which I suppose is in ______'s class (Daphne u shd noe hu) go gl me. I was wearing my super nice class tee with the name "JELLYBEAN" on it. Then when i was leaving sch, I heard someone called the name "JELLYBEAN" from behind. So I turn back, then a grp of Sec 4 guys are thr laughing. So they just kp on "JELLYBEAN"ing until I am out of their sight. Its lyk so =.=
After that, went West Mall with Evelyn & Dorothy cos I am suppose to w8 fer our DEAR RACHEL PHD at Bukit Batok. Went coffee bean then we were lyk talking non-stop thr. Coffee bean is really a nice place to talk ;D
So w8 SUPER LONG fer rachel to reach west mall and then we headed to CCK to meet Cai Ling.
After that we begin our outing. Walked ard Lot 1 then went to watch movie. "The Ramen Girl" is super nice. Its damn funny. Its lyk we are laughing non-stop during the whole show. Anyone emo can go watch. 100% sure can make u happy one. lols.
Before that when to eat at Sakae. First time eating thr. AND HOR RACHEL PEH HAS A FAKE CREDIT CARD!! lols..
So today is apparently a fun day xD
ya shall end my post here..
Looking forward to what keefoong is going to do to me on friday fer sabotaging him..Hahas xD