A lot of things happen yesterday, dun really feel like mentioning them anymore. Just feel very tired and I am determined to give up everything and I am serious this time round. Np was once my passion. I could still remember how enthu I was in Sec 1 about NP. Squad IC said this I do this; said that, I do that. Maybe that was why I became the Sec 2 Squad Leader with Meng Yeow. It was the period of time when I was the Squad Leader that made me truly love NP and wanna bring all the irregular people back for parades. Now, I really dunno why did I even have the passion last time. What was the thing that make me love NP so much. I really dunno.
Cadet Leadership was tiring. I cannot deny that I enjoy being a cadet leader and also have to admit that it was the Cadet Leadership that make me grown up a lot. It makes me realised that work can only be done together as a team. I enjoyed the times worrying about NP stuff with Jing Zhen, the chit-chat session with Jermaine and Jing Zhen on the way home about NP, the unofficial squad outing with the squad and many more memories that I had together with my clique. Doing admin stuff with Simin and Rachel, discussing about squad issues with Cai Ling and Sze Hwee and the times I had in the squad with Kelly before we fall out.
It was NP that moulded me into who I am today. Being the vicechair was an enriching experience, holding the unit together with Jing Zhen and Jermaine.
Actually I really din know why our squad have to have that conflict. It sorta split up our squad into the different cliques. Maybe I dun have the right to say anything but still I always hope that our squad could stay as one, helping one another out and enjoyed our cadet leadership together so that it can leave a beautiful page in our memory book.
I admit that I was a little pissed off about yesterday about that matter which no one planning to tell me about it. But I din blame anyone for that, I understand the reason why u all dun wanna tell me but seriously I think that we are a squad, we should stand together.
I am really tired already. I really dunno what to do next. It feels like my title as vice chair is just to complete the UOPA and thats it. I have to admit that this feeling is getting stronger each day.
Actually, I never regret being the vice chair, never regret doing all the admin stuff as long as everyone is happy, I dun mind at all. But sometimes I wonder, for so much that I did, will anyone ever appreciate them? Maybe not bah, but I already dun mind le.
Enough about NP.
As for the Sec 3 Camp from 20 to 22 October, I only have one word to describe it. "
ENRICHING"!
Group 4 rocks to the max. A group where everyone works together, gossip together, play together and laugh together.
Enjoyed being with each and everyone of my group mates.
Enjoyed eating together as a group whereby we will be freak out by insects falling onto our meals and the guys will be trying their best to get rid of them.
Enjoyed the land expedition whereby everyone help me to pass through the paths with dogs.
Enjoyed everything in camp.
For now, wanna thanks the people below for making this camp such a wonderful one..
Our Group Instructor -
Sabrina who is fun and cute
Group Leader -
Ying Ying who was really a good leader that always manage to make all of us laugh and make the group stay together as one (:
Assistant Leader -
Lito who enjoyed teasing me about my phobia of dogs, boys toilet and when I was about to try out the high elements but still a very nice guy. (:
The Best Guy Camper -
Garrick who continue to belay us even though he has blisters on his hand, and the one that help me open my cake wrapper when i carn open it. Hahas
The Best Nanny -
Veldas who had almost everything with her, as long as u can sae it out, she can give it to you. (:
The very funny
Chengyee who will eat alot when hungry and gets a little worked up when ppl mention uhem. Hahas but it was fun being with her expecially during wash up times (:
The everything also very Pro
Bob who always have to eat a lot during meals but is good in everything and help us carry our 1.5 litres bottle during land ex.
and and and
The gossip Queen -
Rui ChenThe very nice
DeniseThe very smart
DesireeThe very shy
SherylThe very nice
OliviaThe very nice
Si LiThe loudspeaker
Xien DongThe "security"
Jun WeiThe very cute
JustineThe very funny
AlvinThe one that lead in land ex -
Zhan TengThe very nice
Jian Wei and
Min QuanOf course not forgetting
ME ;D
hmm shall continue my elaboration tmr.
Its too much thing to talk about and I really have to go write down everything on my NYAA booklet or else with my STM, I will really forget what happen.
Anyway I already decided to give up on him since I am so insignificant to him and from ytr, I finally realized that he totally side with them...
You Fall for the Guy or Girl Next Door Type
|

You think that people make love too complicated, and what you want in a partner happens to be pretty simple.
You're content with someone who's nice, attractive, honest, and normal. So how come that's so hard to find?
You are fairly traditional, and you value security in relationships more than most people. It's important for you to find someone loyal.
When you find the right person, you don't expect much from him or her. You're just happy to be together.
|
Your City is Sydney
|

You are straightforward, honest, and real. You believe it's important to be yourself, even if you shock people.
You are worldly and well traveled. You have seen a lot in your life, and it's hard to rattle your cage.
You tend to embrace a laid back, "anything goes" attitude. You wouldn't ever think to judge someone.
You believe that it's important to seize the day and live like there's no tomorrow. You can get along with anyone who agrees.
|
Your Love is Blue
|

When you love someone, you give your heart entirely to them. You believe love is an unconditional, unselfish act.
You don't love half-way. You are "all in" whenever you are in love, and you don't hold back.
You find it easy to fall in love. You accept people as they are, and you even can love someone's flaws.
Because you are so loving and caring, you are incredibly easy to love in return. Your heart is open and ready to be filled.
|
You Color Your Life With Vibrant Brightness
|

You are an energetic person who's obsessed with ideas and modern.
You love technology, and you like to be on the cutting edge of things.
You tend to be a little materialistic. You you love to shop.
You love sophisticated and dramatic things. You were born to live in the heart of the city.
|