
I am back :D
Commons are finally over and that explain the reason why I am here to post.
I think if I dun reopen my blog back, daphne will keep nagging at me at my tagboard. So... to prevent my tagboard from listening to daphne's nags, I shall be NICE to come and update my blog.heehee
Anyway today after school got parade planning. But I never go. Think this is the first time I sorta "pon" np stuff. Dunno why but just dun feel like going. Like what I told people, although there's a phrase that says "There's a reason to everything" but I am proud to say I really dunno the reason why I dun wan go today. Maybe just tired bah? After such a long and tiring journey...its time to rest.
By the way, I am super innocent de can?!
Dor, Eve, Daph keep saying I SCANDALOUS when I am not lor. TSK! anyhow sae me! make me so sad ><
Hahas. joking nia. I dun take joke so seriously plus the fact is I am not SCANDALOUS xD
AND I AM 100% NOT PREGNANT OKAY?! LOL
kk lah lols I seriously got nth much to update..jus I am super bored. I think I am going to find sth to do le. My fone is calling me..Hahas XD
Bye!