Today was a happy day except for the later part of the day.
Got back physics paper! A2! Hahas. one more mark to A1 leh and I lost my 1 mark becos of the wrong significant numbers. so not worth it lo. but still I improved from a C6 in midyears to an A2 in commons :D
So super duper HAPPY xD
I think Mr Ling din expect it.Hahas.
Anyway to evelyn:
Dun need sorrie lah. Its not ur fault and my mood is nt dampened becos of that. so dun worry! Anyway dun think too much. Miracles begin with a :D xD
I think i suddenly moodswing after the student investiture rehearsal becos of ________. lols. Actually even if I apologised alr, I still feel super duper bad. ><
Once again Sorry ):
kk lah nth much to say liao..
anyway done with my full u, now is time to do proposal for Fri's parade...
Byex!