Yesterday had an unofficial squad outing :D
Ok I admit its quite tiring walking from Nan Hua to Bukit Timah Hill but I think its quite fun to do things as a squad. At least I hope our squad can be bonded before our ORD.
Now I declared that I am so damn super scared of lizard related animals!
The Komodo Dragon we saw yesterday was so damn freaking big. Super disgusting =.=
Thanks Keefoong for letting me "grab" on you and ya thanks Mengyeow for ur lifesaving sweet and water (:
Hahas I want more squad outings!!!
Anyway I read the Chinese newspaper today and found out that Nan Hua is changing principal.
Dr Foo is leaving and here comes a female principal. I wonder if our school will have any changes with the change in principal. lols.
Before I end off...
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available,the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out. It's all about timing.”