
"The part of 309 CCA Leaders" :D
Walao blogger sux lah! Keep lyk cannot really blog properly. Suan le.
Anyway Idk why but I am super duper tired today. Ytr stayed up to do saikang and write something nice for ppl. I am nice de lo. hahas bt at least i tink my stupid stupid words and handwriting can make ppl happy? Hahas. Hope the ____ will really make ____ happy. :D
so..today student investiture.
Missed alot of lessons.
Then somehow I think I screwed the investiture tingy lo. I carn help to laugh when walking during the upper sec assembly.
k..bt still everything went smoothly. I din tripped and fall! xD He was right. He say I wouldn't and I really din. Hahas. then I feel so malu leaving the hall after the upper sec assembly lo. ><
Nvm..then Eunice vry bad lo. She go bluff me that I failed geo by 1 mark since I missed geo lesson and so asked her to help me collect the papers if Mr Tay returned us the paper. I actually took it for real lo. Then she started laughing. Eunice owned liao lo.Hahas.
As expected, Mr Tay dun mark as fast as Mr Ling. Hahas.
So today jus ended lyk tt lo..
tired..
I am off to do my E maths hmk and then go revise tent-pitching theory and stuff for tmr's parade (:
Byex!