It seems to be another century since I last posted?LOL.
Anyway today's O Level Result Release Day. Got A1 for Chinese (: Quite happy as it is my 1st A1 for my O Level Subjects and I am going to make sure there are more of that to come. Saw the Sec 4s collect their results in the hall, know their results statistics and the top scholars and blah. Can you imagine? Nan Hua's Top Scholars are mainly China PRC. They owned Singaporeans like omg? But seriously, they really study very hard which makes their results stand out than us. BUT, Singaporeans did us proud too. I think there are quite a few Nan Hua Singaporeans Top Scholars too (:
Hmm, seeing the previous batch of Sec 4s collect results make me even more stressed. It seems like every minute and second is super precious and all the minutes and seconds can be used for studying studying and still studying. I wonder what will I become after all of these "studying process". Anyway Mr Nicholas Liu said something which I think it really make some sense. He said that we get good results for ourselves, not for the teachers, the school or our parents. After today, nobody will ever rmb that you scored an A1 or distinction for a particular subject. But it is your result slip that will stay along with you forever. You score and do well for yourself not for others. Yes, tts true. Sometimes I think that I am studying because it is compulsory and my parents always forced me to? But in actual fact, studying benefits ourselves. We study not for the sake of other people, but ourselves. So we must do ourselves proud and collect our results with lots of confidence yea? Lets Jiayous! :D
Quite a lot of things happen recently. Life filled with happiness, sadness, anger, and slackiness.
Don't really know what to say. But what I can say is that, I am quite disappointed in NP. lol. sorta dread going for NP alr. Hope this feeling can go away asap because I really love NP alot.
But still some people who followed the system of biasness pissed me off. People who say alot but no action sucks even more.
If you think I am talking about you, then think carefully yourself if you did the above. I din pin point anyone here so don't jump or hop into any conclusion. This is my blog, I have the freedom of speech. (:
Shall end my post here. GOODBYE :D
it just seems so hard to say ily...