Many things happened, don't really know how to start this post.
Okay nevermind, shall do the MOST IMPORTANT thing first.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAPHY! :D
To Daphne:
I am really sorry for asking you to go out with us on your birthday but yet I was unable to make it.
I feel so guilty okay? so don't >< anymore le lah.
I know you like me alot de (:
k lah, hmm it has always been great having you as my friend.
The one who will always ask me don't emo when I bad mood but in the end you are the one emo'ing more. Don't always make yourself so tired because of all of your stuff. Go sleep early more often and don't always stay up late to chiong your art. It so bad for health de lorh!
Anyway just to let you know, no matter what happen, WE will always be with you de :D
Lastly, I hope you will have a very happy 15th year old birthday today...
Must be mature liao hor! dun be still so childish.Hahas :P
I don't know what happen, or is it I really think too much into it, but somehow I feel that I seem to drift apart from you all. Maybe because I miss out too much time with you all bah
nvm...