Many things happen in ONE go...
Happy or Sad the day still goes on...
So, I have decided to learn to face all the unhappiness...
I have friends that care alot about me...
I appreciate all that they had did for me...
But this time round, I hope I can conquer it myself...
I hope I can walk out of this dark journey myself...
I don't want to stop half-way and let my tears fall, waiting for the light to brighten up that dark path...
I want to be the light myself...
I want to be brave and strong...
I believe I can do it...
I believe as my friends, you all will be there to support me yea?
Thanks alot
There is no smile in this post...
because I hope my smile will be a real and genuine one...
And after all that had happened, although I begin to doubt the phrase: "Nothing is impossible",
But still, I carry that little hope that the phrase will come true someday.
I will wait for that someday to arrive because I am not one who give up that easily...
At least I know if its worth it, I don't mind...
All the best to myself...
I hope after all of these, I will be a brand new ME