Parade today.
It was I don't know how to say.
I was totally freaked out when Kang Wen fell.
His expression was oh my god super scary, and I was totally shocked.
Was damn worried when he went to the nearby clinic with Kang Hui.
And they came back, giving me that happy look on their faces. I was so damn worried.
Lucky Kang Wen is okay. Now I have a phobia of curbs.
It was super scary experience.
My Sec 3 Squad is prone to injuries. Idk why but I hope there would not be any injured man next parade.
So ya the small little heart to heart talk session was okay I guessed?
Everyone there got a nickname.
Zhi Hui - The insurance guy
Jenn Yeong - The constipated one (LOL I think stressman not bad leh but they suggested this one instead)
Zheng Yu - The gl one
Jie Sheng - The silent killer
Stephanie - Ms Emo
Zan Hong - The Squad Lady
Qin Yin - The caring one
Dean - The innocent one
Andrew - The playboy
Tian Ci - The gold digger
Sam - The horny hill
Nigel - The twisted one
Yong Lin - The old man
Lol Actually I think they are quite okay? Feel abit closer to them more than those CC comp people except Junwei who is my twin?
Okay anyway, heard feedbacks from someone that some people don't really like me because I say they cannot laugh and I laughed?
So ya, I din do that in today's parade and ya its my leadership skills, if u are unhappy with me, fine I accept it, as long as you all can keep up to the standard I want, u all want loathe me also can.
But ya who wants to form enemies right?
obviously friends are better so it really depend on you to decide between friend or enemy.
Thats all I have got to say..
Shall go check out on Kang Wen tmr...
Bye!