CCA Extravaganza today. I think our performance was far far better than the previous trainings that we had. At least today I can feel that there is some bond in the contingent. Everyone did their best and after the mobile display, everyone is lyk so happy.
So after the mobile display, went to the Cheering group there to cheer in full u. Quite uncomfortable but still okie lah. Then its lyk super sian there. Plus its extremely dead. Then lead in the cheers n stuff until nw I no voice liao. =.= But at least Sec 3s are loud..hahas..believe we can do btr in the next sing along session bah. hope so lo.
Then after the CCA Extra, had debrief. Mdm Ying Ying was disatisfied with our attire and hair and stuff. I agree that should not wear ankle sock n should pin up our fringe n stuff. Then Sir Edwin also came to speak to us. I think the CIs hope that we can do btr. Maybe our performance today is not as good as the other batches, but jus wanna sae the NCOs, they really did their best le.
Jiayous Sgt Lixin & Jerald (:
Together lets bring the squad to greater heights..