Today is the first day of school but seriously the activities are super boring. The class games are okie? I carn believe I am saying this sia. Okie lah, the games are okay but always suddenly become 冷场 whereby everyone started engaged in their own stuff lo.
Then the assembly talk is =.=
So after school went back home with Kelly.
Met Cai Ling & Chukien at station.
So me, Cai Ling, Kelly & Chukien went eat Mac at Lot 1 lo, follow by Shiwei hu suddenly appear from nowhere..hahas
Then I kapo shiwei's fries..hahas thanks kor (:
So tok tok tok in mac lo..funny funny convers...hahas
After eating, Kelly went home in the other direction while the rest of us continue to tok n walk home lo since its shun lu. except fer shiwei cos he nth do then accompany us.
So ya send Cai Ling to her block, then Shiwei n Chu Kien folo me bac to my block, then tak the lift up my hse. But of cos they nvr go in lah..if nt I surely die de..o.O
kk so ya, its quite a fun time after school since school is quite sian today.
P.s 309 is good but I still prefer 210 (:
I wondered why did I even bother to care so much about you...
Dunno why just wanna cheer u up when u are bad mood when I noe the fact that I am not the one that can make u happy...