I shall now declare the dying of my blog. It is so damn extremely dead =.=
Seriously Sec 3 life is so busy that I could hardly have any free time to keep my blog alive.
However, I find that my life is getting more enriching or even interesting as each day passed by.
Today everyone is super high in np. This makes the parade fun and enjoyable. Love the feeling of everyone of us doing solid bang together and shouting loudly to the top of our voices. It's lyk so damn cool.
309 can be consider as a good class bah. The class is categorize under the "guai" type of class. The class is so damn extremely silent during lessons that I could easily feel sleepy in lessons like Social Studies even though there are often lots of jokes during this lesson.
Everything seems to be quite okay for me.
At least for now I have no problems in personal stuff n blah. No more emo'ing.
Emo is bad fer health de so dun be emo no matter what happens.
Smile is the antidote for Emo.
Smile more and everything will be alright (:
Btw I heart A maths. It is much much more fun than E maths. I <3 maths now.
But I dun heart the maths teacher..lols o.o
I get super happy and high fer no reason recently...maybe its cos of ...SECRET..hahas 8)
kk lah shall end my post here...byes cya
P.s Sorry fer not going home with u peeps. ):