Was busy mugging my elect history test yesterday. Omg the treaty of Versailles got lots to memorize. I was like memorizing the notes while polishing my boots yesterday. I even dreamt bout the history teacher giving me the test and I did not answer well. I think this is called the "日有所思,夜有所梦". Scare me sia.=.=
Finally history test was over today. It was okay as there is only 1 structured essay question. Ms Khoo left the answers on the board. =.= a vry unique teacher arh? lols.
Then had parade. Did rifle drills and it was the Total Defence Course - Silver lecture.
We did not have a test but a project needed to be done instead.
Grouped with Rachel and Kelly. Seriously I sorta "regreted" it lo. I needa present the whole project alone fer 6 mins. Know why? Rachel and Kelly would be away for the NPAP on that day. I think I will have presentation fright rather than stage fright since I dun tink the presentation will be held on a stage right?o.o
Ohya we got the Total Defence Bronze Certificate and my name was printed wrongly!!!!
My name is "GERALDINE SOH ZIXIN" and it become "GERALDINE SOH ZINXIN"!!!
Why is there one EXTRA "N" in my name? o.o
Lucky Mr Chew vry nice, help me ask the ppl to reprint another one fer me :)
Then went home with Kelly, Simin and Cai Ling.
I vry nice pei Kelly buy her duck rice dinner :D
A note fer myself:
Next Week:
Mon - Maths Test
Tues - English Test
Weds - Chinese Test
Thurs - Geography Test (Its PURE geo btw)
Fri - Chemistry Test
P.s Looking forward to monday but not the maths test (: