Yesterday went Chinatown. Omg its so damn crowded with ppl lah. In the past I dun mind the squeezing of people n people but now I find it super irritating. Are Singaporeans really that Kiasu that when they see the new year goodies on sale,they will rush to the stall w/o caring if they will step on ppl's foot anot. Dunno how many ppl stepped on my foot yesterday lah. Lucky no injury if not I will not ever go Chinatown again. =.=
Plus ppl will just push u here and there just to get walk past. Its lyk o.o Idk what to sae. Singaporeans are seriously very kiasu. LOL
Came home and then was on msn.
Talked to my pri sch fren. Okay seriously he changed alot. Last time we used to quarrel whenever we talk de lo but now he become vry nice. Therefore, people really change under different surroundings and with different people around.
So we talked talked talked until he wan me to go to sleep. (:
Umm today was just another typical day.
Had A maths tuition. Finished the chapter on Logarithms. I wonder when will Mr Chia touch on this topic at the rate that he is teaching. =.=
Ohya Kee Foong created a squad blog. Its nice :D
Mus thank him. hahas. Hope this one will be a success (:
Anyway I am looking forward to Friday.
Gonna go back to pri sch with Orion since he's part of 6B :P
Excited about going bac cos I tink there will be alot of peeps going bac this yr..heehee
So yupp that all I wanna say...
Ohya I think I will miss Kelly and Rachel when they are away fer npdp.
will cherish the last few parades with them (:
xD