Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Birthday Kee Foong!
Happy Birthday Sze Hwee!
To Sze Hwee:
Sorry for the this late posting of birthday greeting because I really no time to post on the exact day. Hope you wouldn't mind. Hmm, firstly, wanna thank you fer being such a GREAT friend! Thanks for all your consoling whenever I am in bad mood or when I met with problems lyk uhem uhem uhem. hahas. you should know what I am refering to. Really thanks alot for helping me 出气 when anyone bully me. You had been a rly nice and impt fren!
Always rmb SUPER clique loves YOU!!! :D
To Kee Foong:
Hope you had a happy happy birthday plus Valentine's day today :D
Thanks for all your help all this while in np and listening to me say about some stuff.
Hope I din disturbed you with all those talking of huever n huever. hahas :D
Hmm, btw thanks all those who gave me presents. Thoughts appreciated (:
Anyway Mr Chew tagged in np blog fer the Sec 3 Squad!!!! hahas. So nice right?
Sec 3 squad is the loveeeee. :D
"Operation Love" Our first proposal, our first event. Though the event did not really run very smoothly and there are still room for improvement, but I tink everyone of us did well ;D
P.s Never trust that betrayer who spread ard our P _ _ _ _ _ _ _
He is a totally sucker f***ker betrayer!
Nvm shall learn from Mou Jun - his "IDC" policy. hahas :D