This blog is so damn super DEAD. and I mean DEAD seriously. =.= okay tok bout today. I got back my freaking history test. My results was freaking bad. so dun mention bout that. anyway I sorta tink tt Ms khoo's teaching style got abit prob. Doesn't she noe that she is kinda of humilating the person by photocopying tt person's answer and show it to everyone? Did she even spare a thought fer her students? nvm. maybe different teachers have different teaching methods so maybe I should learn to ADAPT to her style of teaching. o.O Someone taking pure history sae can help me in my hist (: dunno true anot but at least tt person is willing to help mah. Then parade today was quite okay lah. Nothing special except for the our own PT session part which I tink is sorta fun? We become the so called "NCOs" but is faked de lah. Anyway Sir Edwin says that we are going to take over the squad for 1hour for idk how long cos the Sec4s got some supplementary and they only can come at 3.30 plus. I just hope I can do my job well.
After that went home when it is pouring heavily at the clementi area. So suay. But simin n cailing even more suay than me cos their uniform cover is so damn wet sia. Cos simin too "FAT" then share umbrella with cailing make innocent cailing wet too. lols..tsk tsk tsk..hahas
Then I did some English work, slack, talk to someone on fone since tt person dunno whats the hwk and I am nice enuf to tok to tt person on the fone patiently. lols I am zikua'ing vry terribly .kk shall stop it. Ohya to tt person,Jiayous (:
kk my eyes are shutting down soon so my com shd oso do the same.
I shall end my post here.
Would not be posting fer quite a period of time since Commons are coming ):