I shall use this short short spare time of mine to come to post before I continue to be a hardworking girl (: LOL
Hmm today is a "horrible" day. I lost my book stripe, Idk whats tts called lah, jus the one that used to tie books one. Its electric blue and if u mention this colour to dorothy or evelyn, I can bet with u that they will laugh fer sure. Because we uncovered an unbelievable SECRET of ______ yesterday. Its sorta sick lah but hu ask that person want drop something, if not they oso wun discover this so called the sick SECRET. =.=
Anyway today had my first Chem SPA lesson. Seriously the Copper(II) Sulfate or sth similar to that is so damn nice, blue colour de. I lyk tt blue. It gives a cooling feeling. hahas. So yupp as usual we are the class who have "special privilages" to eat after the Recess time, which means eating into our CEP lesson because we were dismissed late fer recess. So cool lah, dun need queue up to buy food in the long crowd because there is apparently no other classes in the canteen.
One word to describe our feeling and that is "Shuang"! hahas.
Okie, this is specially for that nice nice junior of mine - Mou Jun:
[Need to make him touched to tears so must type a paragraph of words ;D]
Mou Jun declared ytr that toking to me is NOT sian!!! hahas. of course lah, I am such an interesting person :D *blink* *blink* hahas.
Anyway Mou Jun's sms language is cheem de lo, sometimes I dun even understand what he's trying to say then my mind will be lyk full of ?????. and then obviously I will reply a "huh?" Because I am a simple minded person, not stupid okay? oso not generation gap hor, I so young. lols.so I sometimes dun understand what ppl saying mah. Their language all vry cheem one. not lyk mine, easy to understand. heehee.
Anyway he is an interesting person. He started the "IDC" policy and I am implementing this policy nw. :D If you dunno what does "IDC" means, then go ask the creator of this policy. I am sure he will be KIND enough to explain to u what does his policy means. hahas.
kk lah, I shall be nice to say that Mou Jun is a nice junior. A very nice junior who will kp me entertained in class during Mr Tay's SS lesson. But, he needs to be careful not to get caught by teacher using fone lah, if not I am sure not gonna buy him a new fone one lo. I so poor. Plus I sure will feel vry guilty one. Wow, such a big paragraph, I bet he will cry lyk siao ---> too touched liao.hahas :D
Umm u all can ignore the above paragraph cos lyk I sae its fer my junior de so practically I dun tink u will understand what I am toking about. >.<
kk lah, 2moro there's physics test. So off am I to find my physics book liao.
So yupp b4 I go find my Physics book, of cos cannot 4gt saying "buhbye" (:
Hmm generally this is a SUPER DUPER RANDOM post. If anyone of you dun understand what I am toking about, then check up the word "RANDOM" on the English Dictionary. I am sure the dictionary will make u fully understand what my post is about ---> Definition of Random ;D