|
Welcome to my blog!
Screwed in IE7, best viewed in Mozilla Firefox but looks fine in Safari.
|
|
date/time Wednesday, March 25, 2009,8:40 PM
Changed my blogskin. Chose this one because it looks emo and it suits the emo season now.lols.Anyway hmm yupp long time no blog again. There's nth much to post anyway so I shall just keep my post short and sweet.Today after school went home with Chipmuck.Went eat lunch with her at LOT 1 and after eating we went to accomplish our "mission"Seriously I think its the thought that counts so ya chipmuck dun need worry too much (:After that went homed. Boring life right? Yupp I agree.Okie anyway there is this rumour saying that our school discipline com is trying to implement a so call "perfect" rule to make Nanhua girls'hair neat. =.=Center Parting?!?!OH MY GOODNESS!CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAW RIGHT?but tts the tread topic that all of us are discussing now.Everyone, even guys started toking about center parting =.=Of course the first group of people to be tekan is the councillors.Seriously I think its unfair for them. Councillors are the leaders of the school but that does not mean they need to center part their fringe first right to show that they are good role models? =.=I just carn believe NOW, in the 21st Century, the school wants to implement center parting hairstyle o.o Nan Hua is already a vry special school cos gals are supposed to plait their hair and NOW the school went even further in by asking them to center part their hair?!?!Tsk Tsk Tsk --> speechless >_<LOL I dunno why recently it is the EMO season. Everyone seems to be emo'ing and tt sorta make me EMO too. Haiish. Plus today witness something near the lift lobby which makes me even more .___. "Haizzzzzzz" ---> Daphne's favourite word. lolsHaiishhhhhh ---> My Favourite word. =.=kayys, needa go revise maths le. byesss.
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
Profile

JELLYBEAN :D
"02/02"
|
|
|
| |