Back from NCO Camp :D [paiseh fer posting only now cos saturday was rly too tired to post.]
It was seriously a FUN and ENRICHING experience!!!
I LOVE NCO CAMP MANX!!!!& I LOVE Sec 3 Squad too !!!Frankly speaking, NCO camp really rocks lo. But Sec 3 Squad rocks even more. hahas :P
Although it is quite tiring but still the fun, laughter, lectures and everything we had there chase our tireness away.
Hmm I dun quite rmb the order of the events so ya jus describe about the camp without going according to the sequence.
First day was mainly lectures. First time I so attentive and copy down so many notes during lectures lo. *claps* *claps* :D
Dinner was quite delicious too. At least we dun need to cook ourselves :D
After the lectures, we had campfire theory + structure building.
I love that part manx. (:
Me, Mengyeow and Joanna became the logistics IC. We went to some wulu wulu place at somewhr near the front gate there to get the zinc plates. Seriously I din noe there is such a place in Nan Hua. It is so damn extremely dark at night and tt place is lyk a small alley, so you can hardly see anything if you walk inside without a torch light. so yupp, joanna went to get a torch light from the security guard. Mengyeow went along. So I was there alone fer a vry little while. So I tried walking in but jus one step towards tt place. Some kiasu person shouted. =.= so ended up I din walked in alone lo. Actually hor got torch light and no torch light not much diff lo. o.o
The zinc plates are heavy de can?!?!
Me and Joanna were lyk walk stop walk stop cos vry heavy ma.
After that Sir Chee Hoe taught us how to construct a campfire structure then he asked all the 26 of us to stepped on it to test if the platform is stable anot. hahas so we stepped on it and did a cheer. The campfire's burrning now cheer but we change to sec3. All of us were super high then.
Then Sirs and Ma'ams teach us a dance. It was quite a cute one.heehee :D
So after this, we had our bonding session. It was sorta a games session with the CIs.
We played the duck and goose game, the arrange according to b'dae game w/o talking, the catcher and runner game and the pass potato chip game.
The Catcher and Runner game, me, rachel and kelly stand in the middle. It was consider as a gd spot as nobody catches the middle person. So din really run much.
Then the duck and goose game, kelly go goose alot of ppl at one time then make all of us running ard.hahas.
Still got the potato chip game. It is to pass potato chips to someone of an opposite sex. lols. Sth happened then but dun wan tell u all leh. hahas :D
Supper was biscuit and milo. We need to answer the CIs questions to get the biscuit. I vry "lucky" lo. Milo spilled on my shoe and trackpants, make me scare of milo liao then tt evil mengyeow kp passing the milo to me. evil him. hahas :D
That night din really slp. I tink I slept less than 2 hrs. Cos I am nice to stay up until 2am to tell the npap ppl the extra notes which I copied down during the lectures that they missed out. (:
2nd Day, had PT in the morning. After the warm up and sets. we had our run outside school. Ran quite a long distance with a first aid kit with me but it was the first time I ran without feeling tired. *claps* *claps* manx. maybe cos I am running behind since I am the medic =.=
After PT, had quite a full breakfast then carry on with the lectures and stuff again.
We had drills session. It was extremely fun cos we learnt slow march and I tink we rly did quite well. Cos tt time I rly feel the bond between the squad (:
Love slow march drills with the Sec 3 Squad but love Sec 3 Squad even more :D
Another very fun activity will be the leadership talk conducted by Sir Haris <-- dunno correct spelling anot. I can still rmb the leadership talk that he told us using a coin to bring out everything he wanna to tell us.
Communication
Organise
Influence
Nurture
Had quite a few games during that leadership talk. First activity grp with sabrina, joanna, kelly and liying, if I nvr rmb wrongly.
It was the pushing of benches one.
Then the 2nd one damn funny, I joined cailing's grp. So I am suppose to piggyback cailing, but i 4gt to carry her legs so whole jouney she was lyk strangling me but still we managed to get to the finishing line. Then damn funny de. Sze Hwee was supposed to piggyback rachel. but rachel carn get onto szehwee. You should see their expression. Its funny but cute.
After all the activity, had assessment.
Grouped with Mengyeow, Eugene, Joanna, Simin, June and Billy.
We were supposed to teach on how to conduct a muster parade.
Everyone said I said "Baring Sedia" but I said "Baris Sedia" lo. kk nvm, maybe I really din pronoun clearly. Sorry.
After assessment, had area cleaning and then did the survey form plus filling in the roles we wan during our NCO ship.
I think nobody put chairman. Maybe cos its quite stressful bah.
Then Sec 3 Squad said thank you to Ma'am and sirs. Tt time we were so united manx!! I tink CIs abit shock that we said thanks cos they din rly say anything after we said thanks :D.
AIM FOR PARADES WITH NO DEBRIEFS!!! :DHAHAHAS :D