As usual, I had been leaving my blog to rot. lols k anyway this whole week can be considered as a moody week.
Like what Daphne said in her blog, nh teachers rly moodswing alot.
Physics lab session was lyk =.= because practically, we din meant to be late fer lessons bt ya its after PE and we need to climb 5 stupid storeys up to our classroom, so how are we suppose to arrive at the classroom on time? We dun have a pair of wings so we carn fly. zzz
Then ya SHE is such a ____ person. Is lyk how can SHE go anyhow jump to conclusion when things are not what SHE think? SHE does nt have a great mind so SHE CARN PREDICT.
I JUST HATE IT WHEN SHE ACCUSED ME OF SOMETHING WHICH I DID NOT DO!
nvm, no point getting upset over HER.
BUT I love Ms LOY!!!!Ytr had parade.
It was the usual running here and there.
Then Ma'am Fiona take me, Jermaine, and Yuhan for drills.
My drills was not up to standard and I got my kenan and kiri mixed up.
But, Ma'am Fiona taught us quite a number of new drills :D
After that had debrief. I went off early ):
Haiz vry wry about promo test on 6 June D:
Then PTC today.
Arrived super early and ya w8 fer the teachers to arrive. In the meantime, I helped 308 teacher carry water up to class :D
My results was lyk =.=
Is lyk the worst results I ever had but the irony is, I managed to be the 3rd in class fer Express. contradicting right? okie whatever my results jus sux.
Ohyaohya! Before I 4gt, Wei Kun is super PRO. He can make LUOYANG the cat be loss of words.Hahas
Luoyang: How does rubber feels?
Wei Kun: huh?
Luoyang: *repeat his question*
Wei Kun: Are you stupid?
Hahas then luoyang was silent after tt. 3 cheers fer WeiKun :D
&&&&&&&&&
I love my squadmates :D
They rocks!!!!