I feel so lazy now :/
Not in the mood to do the 2 reports..
Not in the mood to record down the camp details onto the NYAA booklet..
Not in the mood to revise for Chinese O Levels
Not in the mood to revise for Physics O Level SPA which is on thurs..
I am just not in the mood to do anything now ><
Tomorrow need go find Mrs Lee during recess...
UOPA and stuff. Really hope this year's UOPA can get GOLD. If tt is the case, I think a lot of people will be super duper happy.
Anyway supposed to go bowling with NP ppl today but as usual sorry for not being able to go ):
Now I really don't know what to do..
My dad haven approve to let me go for AC..
The land division visit which is COMPULSORY is on 2 Nov which falls directly on my dad's birthday..
Is this a prank or something?!
I really dunno lah. I want to go AC!!!
Can anyone tell me what should I do to make my dad allow me to go?
Pls? I really wanna go :/
I am in "idunnowhattodo" mood now ><
HAIISHhhhhhhhhhhhhh