I FEEL SO WEIRD :/
I don't know what got into me...
I am in a mood that feels so weird...
I am not emo'ing...
I am not really happy...
Then is there even a mood that is called "Neutral"?
Haiz <-- hate sighing but I have no other choice...
I really don't know what to do...
Feel so dumb all of a sudden...
Why can't I go for Annual Camp?
Why does it always seem to be my fault for almost everything?
Why can't my dad be more thoughtful and care more about what I really want?
I really want to go for Annual Camp...
Feel so sad on the thought that I am unable to go...
Is there anyone or anyway that can make my dad allow me to go?
Just went to Evelyn's blog just now...
I agree with her in the part that says when I am pissed off with someone, it doesn't mean that I dislike or hate that person. Everyone get pissed off, and this feeling will be over shortly after.
I FEEL LIKE CRYING...but crying will signify that I am too weak which I am not...
I FEEL LIKE SMILING...but if its not a genuine smile, there is no point in smiling.
Smile is suppose to be something beautiful...
Only a true smile that is filled with happiness is beautiful and I don't want to ruin the beauty of smile by faking a smile...
That is so NOT me...
I think this is just a place for me to rant...
Nobody comes to my blog anyway...
I don't even know what happen to me, so just ignore whatever nonsense I typed above...